- Compares 23 Major Brands of Hearing Aids
- Know the facts
- Better hearing will improve your lifestyle
- This guide will help you choose what’s best
Call (303) 988-7299 for your free Hearing Aid Guidebook
The Consumer’s Guide to Hearing Aids is a full-color booklet providing:
- Illustrations of the different styles of hearing aids
- Specifications of more that 500 hearing aids
- Information on more than 20 national brands
- Discusses the delight consumer’s have with Fit & Go hearing aids.
The Consumer’s Guide to Hearing Aids lists:
- Expert, unbiased comparisons
- Leading brands of hearing aids
- Organized by technology levels
The Consumer’s Choice:
Fit & Go models delight consumers: efficient, small size, greater comfort, and allow for a more natural sound
- Custom in the ear hearing aids
- RIC or RITE hearing aids
- Behind the ear hearing aids
- What to expect from hearing aids
Hearing aids or surgery?
- Will surgery correct your hearing?
- Approximately 80% of adult patients with hearing problems cannot benefit from surgery.
- Most people with hearing problems can be helped with the appropriate hearing aids.
Connect wirelessly to your hearing aids:
- iPhone and iPad
- Telephone, TV and cell phone
- mp3 players
- Number of memories
- Type of signal (sound) processing
- Directional microphone system
- Noise management processes
- Number of channels
- Capable for use with remote control
- Consumers report
Call (303) 988-7299 for your free Hearing Aid Guidebook or Email us
Providing the services you need for the hearing you want.
Tags: Hearing Aids – Denver, Colorado, Consumer Guide to Hearing Aids